Wednesday, October 9, 2013

C4T #2

 Reform Symposium

This week I had Eva Buyuksimkesyan for my C4T. In her blog, she explained that she is thrilled to be presenting at the 4th Reform Symposium. The Reform Symposium will be held on October 11-13, 2013, it can be followed on Twitter @RSCON4 or on Pinterest. The Symposium is a free global conference; it will be featuring 100+ presentations, 10+ Keynotes, 4 Panels, Electric Violinist, etc. She said in her presentation she will talk about the “E-Project” that she started in her school. In my reply to Eva Buyuksimkesyan, I explained that I had never experienced a conference before, and I am now following the 4th Reform Symposium on Pinterest. I also wished her good luck on her presentation, and I hope to gain valuable information that I can use when become a teacher.

This is a link to Eva Buyuksimkesyan's abstract of the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment