Thursday, November 14, 2013

C4K #10

C4K #9
C4K #9 was Lorenzo from pt. England School in Auckland, NZ. The post that I commented on by Lorenzo was a video that he created called “Lorenzo School Day.” In the video there are three boys that go into a bathroom pull out a lighter and burn some paper. So I looked at the post before the video called “School.” In the post Lorenzo had talked about this one school day was like any other school day. But when the bell rang at 3 o’clock everyone in the school had “disappeared home asept Lorenzo, Jesse and Frankie. The three of them went to the boys bathroom, because Jesse had a lighter. Once in the bathroom, Lorenzo pulled out his homework that he forgot to turn in, and light it on fire. A parent walked past and saw them playing, told Mr. Marks their teacher, and they all three got “snap”. The next day they went to the Principal, and their parents were called.
I replied to Lorenzo about the video. I said that the video was very good. I was very impressed with the design of his video and how he incorporated the music. I explained to him that I have a hard time drawing people and you did a great job.
I figured that both the video and the post go hand in so I replied to his post called “School.” For his post I explained how he did a great job writing this story, and I hope it was just a fiction story. If it was a true story that I am glad there was no damage to his school and that he did not hurt himself or his friends. I will just take it as a fiction story and that he wrote it with great detail. I was captured from start to finish in his story.
C4K #10
 Clour Me Happy
For my last C4K assignment I had Brady who is in Mrs. Cassidy’s First Grade Class in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. On November 7, 2013 Brady colored a beautiful masterpiece in his Art Education Class they were creating are in Colours and Feelings. Brady called his art work “I Coloured Happy.” My reply to Brady was that I really enjoyed his art work. The image that he created of “coloured happy” really did make me happy looking at his art work and I expressed to Brady to keep up with the great art work!

Numbers 1 thru 20
The second post of Brady’s that I commented on was a video that he created named “Numbers.” In this video Brady counted from 10-20. While counting aloud he wrote each number. My reply to Brady was that I thought that he did a great job counting and writing from 10-20. I also told Brady that he had nice penmanship (handwriting) and to keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment